- High Top Topsiders?Posted 1 week ago
- Fashionable Laptop PursePosted 2 weeks ago
- Casual summer men’s shoe – not sneakersPosted 2 months ago
- Casual Tote for KicksPosted 2 months ago
- Metallic Espadrilles. Shiny!Posted 2 months ago
- Bags That Match EverythingPosted 3 months ago
- Slip On SneaksPosted 4 months ago
- Classic Black Coach Bag – On Sale!Posted 4 months ago
What Color Bag Goes With Everything?
If you had to wear one bag for the rest of your life, one question you might ask yourself is this: What color bag goes with everything?
Does a black bag go with everything?
Rookie Mistake: Some assume that a black bag is the easiest to wear and match with anything, but in fact, it isn’t. A black bag does not clash with anything, but it isn’t great with pastels, and some people hate it with red. Not to mention, black can be a little bit expected since 3/4 of women out there are carrying a black bag.
Does a nude bag go with everything?
Yes. Even if you are nude too.
Nude Cole Haan Linley Rounded A Line Hobo - ON SALE $179.99
Does a tan bag go with everything?
Yes, but note that by “tan” we mean that natural leather colour as seen below, not just light brown. Just keep in mind that it is considered a little less formal than a black bag or a nude bag, but perfect for every day.
Tignanello Perfect 10 Studded Shopper - $159.00
COACH Legacy Leather Turnlock Crossbody - ON SALE 142.99
More tan bags here.
Does a navy blue bag go with everything?
Yes, navy blue is the new neutral and looks great with everything, including black.
Rebecca Minkoff Cupid - $425.00
See more of our favorite navy blue handbags (we especially love navy blue with black).
What others color bags should you consider that work with *almost* everything?
- A burgundy bag will work with almost anything, and some with try to convince you that this is a new neutral, but it doesn’t look great with some reds, pinks, and oranges – so burgundy just pretends to match everything
- Grey works with everything except looks a little bit dead next to some browns
- A dark green purse is fabulous if you wear a lot of black
- A white bag, only if made of high quality leather, works with everything but can be a pain in the ass to keep pristinely clean
Have we forgotten anything?